Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Chili Championship

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Chili Championship

    I'm off today to the 26 Annual NC Chili Championship and Rubber Duck Regatta at Tanglewood Park in Clemmons NC. The day is gonna be beautiful sunny 75-80 degrees . I am a chili connoisseur and am looking forward to some serious eats and trying as many of the 100 plus chili recipes that I can . Good Cause (March of Dimes) , Good Eats , Good Weather , Good Times hopefully Good Music as well . If I had planned well I would have tried to have gotten a tee time and played on the Championship course there at Tanglewood ( Golf Digest Top 25 courses in the US )this morning .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chili Championship

    You dog. I would like to attend a few of these types of competitions. Chili, BBQ and etc. Enjoy.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chili Championship

    Chili and golf? Sounds like trouble in your back swing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chili Championship

    What a great day and some great chili

    100 4338

    100 4329

    100 4330

    100 4341

    100 4340

    100 4342

    100 4343

    100 4344

    Wait , how did these pics get on my camera ?



    100 4334

    100 4333
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chili Championship

    So, about those last two pics....
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chili Championship

    Mmmm...chili. I need to go to Wendy's this week.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member GCHSBLUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chili Championship

    Appetizer or desert?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •